Blogger Widgets

Thursday 15 November 2012

Post Curated Articles on Blogger (BlogSpot)



I was in the midst of searching for ways to post curated contents to my post when I bumped into this.

Not every blogger have the time to post articles every day. And I am one of them.
Yes, there are many forms of social sites available where you can share your contents here and there…

Shareable Examples:
Blogger to Many with Sharethis widget

But I can’t find any that can help me post to Blogger, until I found BlogThis.  

BlogThis is actually a bookmarklet where you drag and keep together with your Bookmark links in your browser’s toolbar.

Whenever you see a post you’d like to share to Blogger, go to your Bookmark tab on your browser’s toolbar, search and click BlogThis to see a popup, where you can write your post.

BlogThis popup


In the writing box, you will see a link and the text you have highlighted (the portion where you would want to show a preview). 

You can edit your post like as per normal and get it published directly into your blog. The only thing is you can’t make changes to your post settings which can be done later. I have no issue on this, so now I can share almost any posts as curated articles! 

You can see my first curated article with BlogThis here

No comments:

Post a Comment